For 20 years, Carmel Academy's forward-thinking secular and Jewish studies programs have embraced each child’s individuality, offering resources that inspire learning and foster community. With our Jewish tradition serving as the school’s foundation, each child’s true development takes root. Contributions to the Annual Fund provide direct funding for educational programs and initiatives that tuition alone does not cover. It is an investment in the education of every child at Carmel Academy. Your gift sends a clear message that you believe in the program that is offered to every child enrolled in the school.
Your Gift to the Carmel Academy Annual Fund Helps to Support:
- A faculty-to-student ratio of 1:6 so that students receive the individual attention they each deserve
- A highly trained staff of passionate teachers who are at the heart of the school
- An expertly-designed, challenging curriculum, designed specifically for children with diverse learning styles
- State-of-the-art, interactive technologies to facilitate learning for all students
- Faculty professional development to support new curriculum and educational iniatives
- Coaches' salaries, uniforms and transportation for our Hawk’s sports teams
- Tuition assistance to ensure the diversity of our student body — diversity enriches the learning experience of all students
The Carmel Academy Family of Funds enables donors to direct their donations to areas of personal interest, while supporting fundamental elements of the school. This includes directing your gift to the following areas:
Educational Enrichment Programs
PALS (Providing Alternative Learning Strategies)
Scholarship and Financial Aid
Area of Greatest Need
By directing philanthropic contributions to programs of personal interest, you can support specific areas of need and see the tangible accomplishments of your donations. These funds represent the most fundamental elements of the school program. We invite you to join in to assure the highest quality of virtually every aspect of the Carmel Academy experience.
All gifts to the Carmel Academy Annual Fund are recognized in the Head of School Report under their constituency categories. For questions or more information about the Carmel Academy Annual Fund, please contact our Associate Head of School for Institutional Advancement, Seth Young, at 203-983-3508.