Dear Carmel Academy Community,
We are happy to be serving as this year's PAC co-presidents, and we are excited to share some information about the year ahead! Every Carmel Academy parent is considered a member of the Parents’ Association Council (PAC), which aims to build community and support our school. We hope you will join us in achieving these goals by attending events, sharing your ideas, and volunteering when you are able.
Our meetings are included in the school calendar on the website, and we hope you will join us as often as you can to meet other parents, get more involved, and share your ideas!
We rely on parent volunteers to make our PAC events a success, so please consider signing up to volunteer by clicking here
We are grateful to our parent volunteers who have taken on leadership positions this year, including:
Hydee Bassel, Treasurer
- Christine Toback, Development Liaison
- Abra Goldemberg and Andrea Goldman, Vice Presidents of School Life
- Bonnie Citron and Jennifer Smokler-Zigler, Vice Presidents of Grade Chairs
- Randi Kattan and Melissa Wachsman, Vice Presidents of Staff Appreciation
- Heather Dynner and Karen Malkin, Vice Presidents of On-Campus Community Events
- Hayley Levine and Leslie Napach, Vice Presidents of Off-Campus Community Events
- Jill Derikrava and Dassi Yechiely, Vice Presidents of Parent Engagement
- Miriam Loren and Caryn Siegel Moss, Vice Presidents of Carmel Cares
Thank you also to the many parent volunteers who will serve as grade chairs and event chairs this year!
Finally, we plan to use the Carmel Academy PAC Facebook page to help foster community among parents. We will use this page to provide information about upcoming PAC events, and we hope you will use it to share photos taken at these events! If you are not already a member of this private group, please email email@example.com
, or request to join the "Carmel Academy PAC" group on Facebook by clicking here
We are really looking forward to working together with you this school year!
Lee Bednarsh and Farell Diamond