Lower School General Studies Teacher
Opportunity to join an exceptional Faculty!
We are an educational institution that stretches each child's intellect and creativity; that is passionate about Jewish identity and values; that is committed to the betterment of our world and a strong bond with the State of Israel. Our faculty models it ... our students live it.
Carmel Academy, located in Greenwich, CT, a private school serving Jewish students from TK-8th grade, seeks an outstanding General Studies Lower School teacher.
The teacher is responsible for providing an educational atmosphere where students have the opportunity to fulfill their potential for intellectual, emotional, physical, spiritual and psychological growth. This person is responsible for organizing and implementing an instructional program that will result in students achieving academic success.
Education, Certifications, and Work Related Experience:
- Masters Degree or Teaching Certificate
- Teaching experience minimum of 3-5 years
Technical Competencies and Skills:
- Possesses strong oral and written communication skills
- Works well both independently and as part of a team
- Accepts responsibility and is self-motivated
- Demonstrates strong work ethic to achieve Academy goals
- Displays effective multi-tasking and time management skills
Start Date: August 2019If you are ready to join a school which prides itself in having rigorous standards, an exceptional faculty, and a low student-to-faculty ratio, please forward your resume and cover letter.